UnGagged London is a two-day SEO & digital marketing conference (15-16 June) and series of one-day intensive masterclasses (14 June).
This unconventional conference is dedicated to delivering actionable methods and strategies covering all aspects of digital marketing including technical SEO, link building, analytics and content marketing, without all the fluff and sales pitches.
Unlock the latest insights and never-heard-before tactics in search over three days of uncensored and unrecorded sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities, guaranteed to boost your online business or that of your clients’ – no matter what sector you’re in.
“UnGagged to me is a very special event. It brings together many different top level minds, but it also offers something special: the content of those minds. UnGagged gives you the opportunity to dive in just that little bit deeper on topics. Because people share more and because they are open to hang out with you and discuss their thoughts and ideas. It’s beyond sharing black hat tactics, it’s about sharing the extra mile.”
Bas van den Beld – Founder, State of Digital
“That was my second time at UnGagged conference. Great event as always, very responsive audience and really interesting topics. It’s a MUST-GO conference every year. Recommended for mid to senior level online marketeer who want to be up to date with technical stuff around SEO and Social Media”
Lukasz Zelezny – Head of Organic Acquisition, uSwitch
“The terrible thing about conferences is that it’s normally just people pitching services. The terrible thing about UnGagged is that it’s called a conference – it’s more of a private group of experts sharing their candid tips and tricks and having open discussions on what works. I’ve never been to a ‘conference’ like it before, and won’t miss it again.”
Terry Godier – Founder, Jupint
Why UnGagged London?
- No censorship. Did you know some conferences actually restrict what the speakers can say? At UnGagged, our speakers are completely uncensored and given free reign so there are unlimited learning possibilities.
- No recording. You might think you’ve heard it all before but because there is absolutely no recording our lineup of marketing experts delve deeper into their topics and reveal off-the-record, unbiased tactics you won’t get anywhere else.
- You’re not just a number lost in the crowd. Our speaker-to-attendee ratio is 1 speaker for every 16 attendees. That means if you want to have a real discussion with one of our amazing line-up you can, without the mob of other attendees.
- The in-depth sessions. Learn and discuss strategies with peers and gain honest, upfront and impactful advice with the leading experts in search, that you can implement at work the following week.
- An all-inclusive ticket. 2 days, 3 tracks, 20+ sessions to choose from, networking events, WiFi, catered meals, and an open bar – all included in the ticket price.
Where is UnGagged London?
Where will all the action take place? UnGagged is moving to an all new location for 2017 – at the newly opened etc.venues County Hall! This venue creates the perfect the atmosphere for UnGagged – it’s innovative, exciting, and spacious.
In addition, you have the pleasure of experiencing a breathtaking view across the River Thames including some of London’s most iconic landmarks; the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament & Big Ben.
Ready to book your ticket to the third UnGagged London event? Your ticket includes 2 full days of speaker presentations, breakfast, lunch & dinner and access to our infamous networking parties.
Take a look at some accommodation options below:
UnGagged London 2017 Sponsors
Interested in joining our event as sponsors? Click here for more information.