In 2016, UnGagged gathered a lineup of world class speakers to share their insider information with our attendees at our London and Las Vegas events. We are now looking for leaders in the industry who want to speak at an UnGagged 2017 event in London or Las Vegas. If you know an expert in the SEO/digital marketing field interested in speaking at our event, PLEASE READ ON…
We welcome all Advanced Internet Marketers who know their niche front to back & inside out. We are looking for engaging speakers with thought provoking sessions that have both content and character. Whenever speaking at UnGagged your content MUST be unique, current and original. Remember, at UnGagged we offer speakers the opportunity to say what they want, and how they want. Sessions are behind closed doors and not recorded…they are exclusive to your ears only. UnGagged is about free speech with no restrictions.
How to apply?
- We require a short presentation: which includes PR films, previous presentations, or a sample of your presentation for UnGagged. This is our opportunity to review the quality of our potential speakers.
- Tell us the nature of your presentation: would you like more than one time slot? Keynote? Workshop? Panel? Please specify your preferences in the form. Also, if you’re demonstrating a tool/product, it must be available at the conference to buy or share.
- Any supporting material, if there is something you would like to add to your submission, please feel free to do so
- Send in your submission forms at your earliest convenience: chosen speakers will be notified as soon as the submissions are closed
UnGagged may not have restrictions, but we do have requirements…
- Speakers’ involvement in the conference: includes meeting with attendees during breaks, and attending the event for its entire duration
- Tell us about yourself: speaker bio, personal profile and links for promotional material
- Present the areas in which your specialise: not what you think we want to see
- Presentations must include the speaker and no-one else: submissions must be made by the original author, we cannot accept entries from third parties on behalf of a speaker
- All presentations must be in English: all conference videos & products will be in English