There are well over 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas, more than in any other US city. 62,000 of these rooms are on the Las Vegas Strip… How do you begin to choose the right one?
Las Vegas is a mecca for leading tech and marketing conferences. This November, the city’s hosting some real heavy hitters. Whether you’re in town for Pubcon or UnGagged – or both – your hotel choice can make or break your conference experience. If you’re hoping to experience Las Vegas on an executive level, hotels like Treasure Island or Hard Rock won’t be the first choice on anyone’s list. However, if you want the most bang for your buck without compromising your standards, always start with the Host hotel to get the most out of your conference experience.
For a completely unbiased and objective example (that we have absolutely no stake in whatsoever), take a look at UnGagged. Taking place this November, UnGagged is hosted at the Tropicana Las Vegas – with 1,467 hotel rooms and suites available, that’s just 1% of the rooms on offer in the city… so what can they offer that the other 99% don’t?
As classy as the Cosmopolitan is, it won’t have a lobby bar filled with the industry’s leading digital marketers… or any of these fantastic attendee-exclusive benefits:
- Staying at the Tropicana between November 12 and 15 will give you the rare opportunity to rub shoulders with industry experts like, Tim Ash, Samantha Noble, Chris Kubby, Marty Weintraub – to name a few.
- Every networking event is held at the Tropicana hotel, placing you in the heart of the action. Follow where the night goes, after casually ‘bumping’ into fellow attendees in the lobby – making a perfect opportunity for harmless schmoozing to take place.
- If you’ve attended conferences held at the convention center before, you’ll know the hassles that come with waiting for cramped, overcrowded mini-shuttles, hailing a cab or the long walks to and from the Monorail.
- Dedicated to your work? Enjoy complimentary WiFi, an oversized desk, and fantastic room service – all at your disposal to get those hours in before the fun begins.
- Rooms are just a push of an elevator button, at the end of an action packed, productive day.
- Choose from any of the three bars or award winning restaurants situated throughout the hotel. Enjoy some evening entertainment at the Laugh Factory or see a show at the Tropicana Theater.
- Other hotels go full price on resort fees, perks are few, and the fine print is many.
What’s more? Not only does flying to Las Vegas add mileage points to your frequent flyer card (and we all know how much we secretly live for those points), but a host hotel also offers you the opportunity to stay amongst a hub of marketing genius’.
Why stay anywhere else but in the thick of it?
If you’re planning on attending UnGagged and figure a limo ride from the Wynn in the morning is a small price to pay; firstly, we’re jealous, and secondly, you might just miss out on some of the best times offered up at Las Vegas conferences. Think of those chance meetings, the lively late night discussions over drinks at the lobby bar, and those easy meeting places to round up the gang for excursions to the Strip… the possibilities are endless.
From the UnGagged Team to possible, future UnGagged attendee – consider your accommodation options carefully, and if the Tropicana is starting to feel like a great proposition, take advantage of the great rate we were able to negotiate.
From only $99 a night, you can benefit from the conference-associated perks mentioned and get involved in the UnGagged experience that happens outside of working hours.
After all this, you may never want to leave the hotel! (Although, some may consider that a step too far…)
See you at check-in!