Christian A. Dumais has been living and working in Poland for 15 years. When he was first hired by an SEO and Content Marketing agency those many ago, he knew virtually nothing about the search industry, and being the ONLY American in a Polish company, his feelings of being out of place were amplified. He had two options: give up and high-tail it back stateside, or turn being an ‘outsider’ into an advantage.
By focusing his energies on what he had learned in publishing, journalism and other industries, Christian used his outsider’s perspective to gauge what SEO and content marketing agencies could be doing better. Thanks to this approach, he helped his clients to cut through all that SERP noise and tell their story. In his session, Christian will show you how to gauge what your SEO agency is doing wrong, and how a workflow adjustment can mean more links and more traffic.
And in the process, you’ll also learn…
- How to get thousands of links from hundreds of domains for just one article.
- How to quadruple your pageviews in three months.
- How to maximize your keywords for better search results.
- How to use the “newsroom/bullpen approach” to create valuable content.
- How to stop worrying and enjoy the chaos.
Date: November 6, 2018 12:30 pm
Track: Palace Ballroom 2
Christian A. Dumais
Creative Director - Elephate