The plural of anecdote is not data! You wouldn’t trust your Doctor if he justified his advice with “this got awesome results for a buddy of mine!” The same is true for SEO prescriptions. It doesn’t matter if the advice is from a famous blogger, some guy at a conference, or even Google themselves: data speaks louder than words. In this session we’ll see what the data reveals about several popular SEO beliefs:
- Is content really king?
- Will too many low quality links hurt you?
- Is there a sweet spot for exact match keyword usage?
- Do nofollow links help or hurt you?
- Are long tail keywords easier to rank for?
- Should you avoid having multiple pages targeting the same keyword?
Moving beyond overly simplistic correlation studies, we’ll leverage CanIRank’s massive database of ranking factors to reveal the truth beneath the bluster.
Date: November 15, 2016 4:30pm - 5:25pm
Founder - CanIRank.com