A consistent pattern has emerged between businesses that are successful online and those that fail. Most of it comes down to how they spend online across: PPC, SEO, PR, Email, Social, Design, Dev, Analytics, Content and Conversion.
Who should attend?
- Marketers trying to put all the pieces together to have that “aha moment”.
- Business owners trying to understand how much it actually costs to do digital marketing right and what it looks like.
- Affiliates and independents who know they rely too heavily on one channel and one skill set for their income.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is the “magic” ratio of marketing spend across the digital stack?
- What does a digital marketing stack that works actually look like?
- What is the difference between how small businesses vs. enterprises spend?
- What can the small business do and where should they focus their energy?
- Why does life get easier at $10-25m in revenue?
- When should you optimize vs. fix what is broken?
- What does scale and amplification really mean?
- Where are there opportunities to accelerate?
- What is marketing automation?
- Why is there just not enough talent in digital?
- How can you tell if your marketing is working?
- What should your business or your agency actually be doing?
Date: November 15, 2016 5:30pm - 6:25pm
Founder - Orange Fox