Let’s face it – Local SEO is ridiculously hard, and most digital marketers don’t even know what it is. This UnGagged Masterclass will dig into Local SEO at a level that’s simply unheard of at conferences. Learn the intricacies of Local SEO from the top down, and learn how to be more successful as either an SEO agency or an in-house bloke fighting for corporate buy-in.
£699 per attendee. Join us on June 13th from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
This in-depth Masterclass will cover:
- The difference between regular SEO and local SEO
- Recent updates to Local and what’s important about the changes
- The signals that influence Local relevancy and rankings
- Local links – how to approach link building differently, what kinds of links work best, linkbuilding workflow
- Local content – how to write the right kind of site content, on-site Local optimization, advanced content strategies to target nearby cities
- Citations – what are citations and why do they matter, how do you optimize citations, how to build additional citations
- Google My Business – how to claim and optimize, tips and tricks for better performance, how to use Google Posts
- Reviews – how reviews play with the local algorithm, how to get better reviews, how to respond to reviews
- Social Media – how to do social media the right way (hint : right now you’re probably wrong)
- How to stay up to date on changes in Local SEO
- How to sell Local SEO to people that don’t know what it is
- How to be better at “doing” Local SEO (be more efficient, get better clients, etc)
Be a local hero. If you work with clients who have local businesses, you don’t want to miss this Masterclass!
Date: June 13, 2018 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
SEO Search Specialist -