“Ok Google, analogies about band aids and bullet wounds.”
We need to be smarter than this because if we are are not careful we’ll be using new technology, new tools, and new skills to the detriment of our brands, products and businesses. Realistically, there isn’t a clear cut way to fell the forest – but we can get damn close if we just work together on creating genuinely valuable content and experiences for people.
This talk explores just that, how to be better together, cut down some trees, and not get a face full of splinters in the process.
– How to switch mindset and worry about the big, crushing, things?
– What the hell should I do about my current content?
– Why do I need to innovate and change?
– When it all goes right, what does that look like?
Persuasion & Intent
– How to be user-centric, because your audience is self involved?
– What can you do to nudge your website visitors in the right direction?
– Why you shouldn’t trick people, just add value?
– When is the time to strike, before your competitors get off their asses?
Date: April 1, 2019 00:00
Co-Founder The Coloring In Department - The Coloring In Department