Masterclass: Local SEO – Greg Gifford
This in-depth Masterclass will cover:
- The difference between regular SEO and Local SEO
- Recent updates to Local and what’s important about the changes
- The signals that influence Local relevancy and rankings
- Local links – how to approach link building differently, what kinds of links work best, link building workflow
- Local content – how to write the right kind of site content, on-site Local optimization, advanced content strategies to target nearby cities
- Citations – what are citations and why they matter, how do you optimize citations, how to build additional citations
- Reviews – how reviews play with the local algorithm, how to get better reviews, how to respond to reviews
- Google My Business – why it’s important, how to claim and optimize, tips and tricks for better performance, how to use Google Posts, how to use Q&A
- How to stay up to date on changes in Local SEO
- How to sell Local SEO to people that don’t know what it is
- How to be better at “doing” Local SEO (be more efficient, get better clients, etc)
Be a local hero. If you work with clients who have local businesses, you don’t want to miss this Masterclass!
£599 per attendee. Join us April 3rd from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Location: etc.Venues County Hall, London.
Date: April 3, 2019 9:00am - 4:30pm
VP of Search - DealerOn, Inc