With neutered targeting, suffocating data privacy restrictions, poor ROI, and complex ad units, paid social has evolved into a totally different animal, leaving many marketers frustrated.
Determining social’s place in the marketing mix is not for the faint of heart. GRRRR!
This workshop teaches attendees:
- Social’s new place in the marketing mix and where’s the ROI
- Mapping around reduced targeting and data restrictions
- Creative, mind-expanding uses for paid social that get you to your goals in non-obvious ways
- How to nail your headlines, copy and visuals using creative constructs and keyword variables
- Effective use of today’s ad units in Facebook and other representative channels, scalable theories to bolster any channel
- How to trade one-click worrying into an audience pool that you have multiple opportunities to sell to, no matter the platform
- Understanding funnel types & building campaign structures that support them
- How media is priced, and considerations for solid buck-bangs
- Programmatic’s new place as king and queen of paid “Social” psychographics
- Testing conversion target softening with inexpensive social video impressions and engagement retargeting lists.
- Why social is crucial for brand awareness, why spend is absolutely necessary, and how to leverage and measure it for long-term sales
- Retargeting Mojo: shifting from conversion to curiosity-focused pools that scale
- Why paid search keyword data matters in paid social, and how to use it to communicate effectively
We’ll share commonalities among winning case studies. Drawing on mind-farking case studies and the table of contents for Marty’s soon-to-be-released book, “Aimclear® Integrated Marketing System,” He and Susan will share oft lucrative best practices for this generation of integrated social marketers.
There will also be ample time for live help on individual situations to further illustrate how we approach solving marketing problems with social. Attendees will be given an advanced copy of Marty’s new book!
Making Money with Paid Social, SRSLY
$599 per attendee. Join us November 9th from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Location: Convene South Grand Avenue, 333 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90731 (Open Map)
This deeply engaging and practical Masterclass allows a small group of eager learners to get hands-on with the material, gain in-depth knowledge on the best tactics and explore tested strategies to generate more sales.
Date: November 9, 2019 9:00 AM
Founder - Aimclear®