£655 SUPER EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
What will you learn at UnGagged London 2018?
- SEO – Clarify some of the biggest SEO misconceptions, examine SEO strategy and investigate the evolution of SEO in terms of mobile and local SEO.
- Technical SEO – From structured data, new web performance optimisation strategies and AMPs, to the latest movements and developments with search engine guidelines and more; your technical SEO needs are sure to be fulfilled.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Deconstruct the turbulent landscape of marketing by discussing topics from affiliate marketing methods, to powerful and affordable email marketing strategies and identifying the key trends that are due for a major rise in popularity.
- Content Marketing – Learn the latest strategies to optimise your content, reinvent content distribution, boost your content rankings and manage duplicated content.
- Links – Whether it be backlinks, hyperlinks, or building a link – whatever the cause, links are important when it comes to ranking your website. UnGagged has called all Off-Page SEO specialists and backlink legends to assist attendees in their SEO endeavours.
- Social – Cutting through the white noise and generate improved sales and responses from your social channels can be difficult. That’s why London experts offer marketers the chance to learn tactical and practical, real-world tricks of the trade.
- GDPR – Learn how to prepare your company for the EU General Data Protection Act (GDPR) changes.
- Reputation Management – Familiar with the saying, it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a few seconds to destroy one? Learn to manage your reputation, with a strong focus on the influence of consumer reviews.
- CRO – Identify where traffic is being lost once it has been acquired, learn how to improve traffic retention and increase productive outcomes by converting traffic to customers.
- Public Speaking – Learn how to speak like a professional by learning specific tips and tricks that will enhance the skills you already have as a marketer, to make you a better speaker.
- All-inclusive ticket – Attendees will have access to over 25 speakers, fantastic networking events, plus all your food and drink served throughout the conference.
UnGagged, London Tech Week 2018’s Premier SEO & Digital Marketing Event
UnGagged London is proud to announce we’re a featured event during Europe’s biggest tech festival; London Technology Week (11-15 June, 2018). Spread across 5 days, this festival brings together over 55,000 domestic and international tech specialists, experts, leaders and enthusiasts to share, experiment, and cultivate all that technology has made the world to be today.
UnGagged, one of the most sought-after tech conferences in the industry will be returning to London on 11-13 June 2018!
This conference is aimed at intermediate to advanced marketers, who want to learn the latest insights and actionable digital marketing strategies, without all the fluff and sales pitches, on all topics in the digital sphere; including SEO, tech SEO, PPC, SEM, content marketing, CRO, analytics, links, marketing strategy, mobile marketing, social media marketing and more.
UnGagged is an internationally attended event, attracting digital leaders from around the world to speak in London and share their insider information, provide case studies and methods on what works and how to make money.
UnGagged London 2018 Venue
UnGagged London 2018 will take place at the exquisite Grange St. Paul’s Hotel, a luxury 5-Star hotel nestled beside St Paul’s Cathedral in London’s bustling business district. Attendees will not only have access to the fantastic networking events held throughout the conference but will enjoy the liberty of exploring the Square Mile, the ancient heart of London.
An UnGagged Sponsorship means business in 2018!
UnGagged London offers your business the chance to connect with the industry’s most influential digital marketing experts. 75% of UnGagged attendees are C-level and high-level decision makers from leading brands and agencies. This is your target audience.
You’ll network with thought leaders and influencers, grow your client-base, and discover new business opportunities.
Interested in supporting our event as a sponsor or exhibitor? Click here for more information…