What will you learn at UnGagged London 2018?
- SEO – Clarify some of the biggest SEO misconceptions, examine SEO strategy and investigate the evolution of SEO in terms of mobile and local SEO.
- Technical SEO – From structured data, new web performance optimisation strategies and AMPs, to the latest movements and developments with search engine guidelines and more; your technical SEO needs are sure to be fulfilled.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Deconstruct the turbulent landscape of marketing by discussing topics from affiliate marketing methods, to powerful and affordable email marketing strategies and identifying the key trends that are due for a major rise in popularity.
- Content Marketing – Learn the latest strategies to optimise your content, reinvent content distribution, boost your content rankings and manage duplicated content.
- Links – Whether it be backlinks, hyperlinks, or building a link – whatever the cause, links are important when it comes to ranking your website. UnGagged has called all Off-Page SEO specialists and backlink legends to assist attendees in their SEO endeavours.
- Social – Cutting through the white noise and generate improved sales and responses from your social channels can be difficult. That’s why London experts offer marketers the chance to learn tactical and practical, real-world tricks of the trade.
- Legal – Have you ever thought about the protection, privacy and compliance of your data? Learn how to prepare your company to implement the EU General Data Protection Act (GDPR) changes to be compliant and learn about the US Government cracking down on their efforts involved with laws combating falsifying Consumer Reviews.
- Reputation Management – Familiar with the saying, it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a few seconds to destroy one? Learn to manage your reputation, with a strong focus on the influence of consumer reviews.
- CRO – Identify where traffic is being lost once it has been acquired, learn how to improve traffic retention and increase productive outcomes by converting traffic to customers.
- Public Speaking – Learn how to speak like a professional by learning specific tips and tricks that will enhance the skills you already have as a marketer, to make you a better speaker.
- All-inclusive ticket – Attendees will have access to over 25 speakers, fantastic networking events, plus all your food and drink served throughout the conference.
UnGagged, one of the most sought after tech conferences in the industry, will be returning to London in 2018!
This conference is aimed at intermediate to advanced marketers, who want to learn the latest insights and actionable digital marketing strategies, without all the fluff and sales pitches, on all topics in the digital sphere; including SEO, tech SEO, PPC, SEM, content marketing, CRO, analytics, links, marketing strategy, mobile marketing, social media marketing and more.
UnGagged is an internationally attended event, attracting digital leaders from around the world to speak in London and share their insider information, provide case studies and methods on what works and how to make money.
Located in the exquisite, newly opened etc. venues County Hall, attendees will not only have access to the fantastic networking events held throughout the conference but will enjoy the liberty of discovering the surrounding Westminster area.
Where is UnGagged London?
More information coming soon. Otherwise, sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get UnGagged London 2018 location details.
In 2017, UnGagged moved to an all new location in the newly opened etc.venues County Hall! This venue created the perfect the atmosphere for UnGagged – it’s innovative, exciting, and spacious.
Attendees had the pleasure of experiencing a breathtaking view across the River Thames including some of London’s most iconic landmarks; the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament & Big Ben.
UnGagged London 2017 Sponsors
Interested in joining our event as sponsors? Click here for more information.