Your “all-inclusive” UnGagged London ticket includes:
- An all-access pass to UnGagged London (11-12 June 2018). That’s two days packed with sessions that give proven practical tactics and never-before-heard actionable strategies to improve your search marketing efforts.
- One-to-one advice. We’ve packed in plenty of time for quality conversations with attendees, speakers and exhibitors through multiple breaks and networking events.
- Meals provided. This means a delicious catered breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea over the course of the entire conference.
- An endless supply of caffeine. What would a conference be without coffee/tea? There will be multiple breaks throughout the event to ensure you keep energised.
- Exclusive invite to our infamous after parties. These events are the perfect social platform for you to make those enviable business connections, 2 hours of networking and nibbles after the event on day 1. Come for the education, stay for the networking and parties.
- All local taxes and fees**.
This event has limited availability so book your ticket for the fourth UnGagged London event today.
**Conferences that take place in the UK are liable for UK VAT as they are classified under VAT legislation as ‘services supplied where performed’ and therefore VAT of the country hosting the conference must be charged. Overseas delegates must pay the VAT charged on their invoice initially but can potentially reclaim this back from the UK VAT office. For information on reclaiming VAT see HMRC Reference: Notice 723A (November 2010) “Refunds of VAT in the European Community for EC and non-EC businesses” which can be obtained from www.hmrc.gov.uk