Let’s face it – Local SEO is ridiculously hard, and most digital marketers don’t even know what it is.
This in-depth Masterclass will cover:
- The difference between regular SEO and Local SEO
- Recent updates to Local and what’s important about the changes
- The signals that influence Local relevancy and rankings
- Local links – how to approach link building differently, what kinds of links work best, link building workflow
- Local content – how to write the right kind of site content, on-site Local optimization, advanced content strategies to target nearby cities
- Citations – what are citations and why they matter, how do you optimize citations, how to build additional citations
- Reviews – how reviews play with the local algorithm, how to get better reviews, how to respond to reviews
- Google My Business – why it’s important, how to claim and optimize, tips and tricks for better performance, how to use Google Posts, how to use Q&A
- How to stay up to date on changes in Local SEO
- How to sell Local SEO to people that don’t know what it is
- How to be better at “doing” Local SEO (be more efficient, get better clients, etc)
Be a local hero. If you work with clients who have local businesses, you don’t want to miss this Masterclass!
Greg Gifford’s Local SEO Masterclass
$599 per attendee. Join us November 9th from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Location: Convene South Grand Avenue, 333 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90731 (Open Map)
This deeply engaging and practical Masterclass allows a small group of eager learners to get hands-on with the material, gain in-depth knowledge on the best tactics and explore tested strategies to generate more sales.
Where is it?
Convene South Grand Avenue is less than an hour drive from Los Angeles International Airport, where there are regular internal United States flights and external flights from around the world.
333 South Grand Avenue,
Not the Masterclass that you’re looking for?
Get notified about speaker announcements, early bird tickets and schedules.