Get ready for a fast-paced learning experience that just might blow your mind. Everyone from a beginner to an expert should walk out of here with an awesome set of new ideas and tools to increase traffic from Google and from other sources.
This class covers 9 major areas of Internet Marketing, with a slight concentration on Content and Backlinks. Topics include: Analytics, Rankings, Technical SEO, Content, Backlinks, Authorship, Reputation Management, Digital Assets, and Social Media.
Class also includes 6 months of Private Ninja Tools Access for Free (a $3000 value).
1. Analytics: Using Google, Bing, SEMRush, and other tools to find opportunities for increased traffic and how to measure what matters.
2. Rankings: Short Tail, Long Tail, White Hat, Black Hat, and why rankings matter more now than ever before.
3. Technical SEO: Crawling your site to find issues and mobile issues.
4. Content: Panda Penalties, Finding competitor keywords, how to best optimize current pages.
5. Backlinks: Peek at Jim’s Ultimate Backlink Analysis Tool, Penguin Updates, how to analyze your links, and methods to obtain links with examples.
6. Authorship: A deep explanation, and then discussion on how to build trusted authors and to have that benefit your site.
7. Reputation Management: Techniques and methods that are unconventional but can be highly effective.
8. Digital Assets: Infographics, Quizzes, Tests, Videos, etc. Things that you want to create to go viral. How to brainstorm, create, and market, these assets and their values with examples.
9. Social Media: The values of marketing in social media via paid and “organic” and how to build your brand via social media.
Certificate Awarded to those in attendance, and free 6-month access to Jim’s private ninja tools.
The Masterclass takes place at the etc.venues Fenchurch Street location on June 14th, 2017, this ticket does not include the UnGagged conference days.
Where is it?
UnGagged London takes place at etc.Venues County Hall, an iconic setting on the Southbank of the Thames. A few minutes’ walk from Waterloo and Westminster stations, County Hall sits shoulder to shoulder with The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye.
The Southbank area is packed with pubs, bars and restaurants, plus it’s really easy to get to, with great bus and underground links. So once the sessions are done and you’ve networked your socks off, you can explore the best London has to offer, right on the conference doorstep.
Get notified about speaker announcements, early bird tickets and schedules.