The Secrets of High Performing Teams (That Leading Businesses Want Kept Quiet) – Business/Agency Growth
Find out the core things all highly performing teams have that make them, and the organisations they work in a success. Get projects done on time and on scope without pissing people off.
There are key things that all successful businesses share and it reaches to their foundations and throughout their teams. There are always problems that feel like they were harder to solve than they should be. -And they probably were! Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to get what you want and keep people smiling at the same time (usually)?
In this session you’ll hear the core things top performing teams share as well as the ways you too can work to implement them where you work. If you run your business, you’ll learn how to get the most of your teams. If you run a team or work in a business, you’ll find out how to get more out of your leaders!
1. A view on the core components of high performing teams
2. Actionable tips on getting more out of leaders and team members
3. Cheeky ways you can use these tools to get what you want
4. A mini roadmap to building a kick-ass team that gets shit done
1. Anyone who runs a business or agency
2. Managers or Leaders in a business or agency
3. Members of teams who want more out of their work
Where is it?
8 Fenchurch Place is located through a large white doorway right next door to Fenchurch Street mainline station – also a short walk from Tower Hill underground and DLR stations. It’s also well within a 15 minute walk of Aldgate, Bank and Monument Stations.
Not the Session that you’re looking for?
Get notified about speaker announcements, early bird tickets and schedules.