How to Win SEO Projects and Influence Decision Makers – Business/Agency Growth
Most of SEO processes fail due to the lack of resources. Learn how to get buy-in from decision makers and support from stakeholders by following certain project management principles, mental models, useful frameworks and tools to achieve SEO success whether as an in-house specialist or consultant.
In this session you’ll learn:
- To show the value of the SEO opportunity by developing forecasts and benchmarks
- How to establish top-to-down and unified products goals that decision makers care about
- How to set and run pilot projects to prove assess and prove existing opportunities
- When and how to run SEO A/B tests with minimal tech complexity
- To establish, prioritize and communicate an SEO action plan that drives action
- How to implement a quality assurance and opportunity frameworks
… and more!
Not the Session that you’re looking for?
Get notified about speaker announcements, tickets, schedules and much more.