Speak at UnGagged
Show us what you got!
We’re always on the lookout for new mind-blowing sessions. If you think you’re ready to hit the UnGagged stage, then show us what you got – but your content MUST be unique, current and original. But don’t get all conventional on us, we offer speakers the opportunity to tell it like it is without censorship or corporate agendas, and the the no-recording policy comes with the freedom to be completely unfiltered. It’s like the HBO of SEO.
- UnGagged is about sharing insights you can’t find anywhere else, so all speakers must commit to providing Brand New/Never Seen Material to share with the audience. You’ve earned those bragging rights, now show us how its done!
- We want to see you in action, include any video/audio.
- Tell us the nature of your presentation, what makes it a big deal? Mention if its a Keynote, a Panel or workshop.
- If you’re demonstrating a tool/product, it must be available at the conference to buy or share.
- Add any supporting material, if there’s something you would like to add to your submission, please feel free
- Submissions must be made by the original author, we cannot accept entries from third parties on behalf of a speaker
- All presentations, videos & products must be in English
- Chosen speakers will be notified as soon as we’ve reviewed the material – Unfortunately we can’t notify all applicants.
- Conference sessions run about 50-60 minutes with Q&A. If you’re happy to commit to this (and be promoted as such), then please continue the form below…
Speakers are expected to attend the event for its entire duration.
Get notified about speaker announcements, tickets, schedules and much more.