Top 10 things to do in London around UnGagged
Your ticket is booked and you’re coming to London!
While 2 days of your trip involve being immersed in the ultimate unconvention – learning and sharing with experts in the internet marketing field and partying in UnGagged style after a hard day’s work… you catch yourself wondering, what else is there to see?
We are glad you asked.
UnGagged London will be held in the newly developed, prestigious etc.venues County Hall, overlooking the River Thames. This area of London is thriving with culture, iconic attractions and fantastic entertainment – all waiting to be discovered by you.
What’s more – to all our American friends, the UK is on sale! Take advantage of the weak pound and check these items off your to-do list at fantastic prices.
Top 10 things to do…
1. Go to the London Eye! This is a must for your to-do list. Wander down the road to experience the best views of London on the world renowned Ferris wheel. If you don’t like waiting, you can jump the queue by booking fast-track tickets early Check out ticket options here.
Located: The Queen’s Walk South Bank of the River Thames, SE1
2. Visit Big Ben – You could say we like to name drop our iconic attractions, but Big Ben is one you cannot miss. Hear the Elizabethan Towers chimes every hour, on the hour. Just a short walk across the Westminster Bridge, this clock tower is directly across the our County Hall venue.
Located: Westminster, London SW1A 0AA
3. Enjoy the Fastest River Thames Speedboat Experience – Want that special, unique, stand-out activity in London? See London like never before when boarding a speedboat to fly you along the Thames. Check out ticket options here.
Located: Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Pier, Lambeth, SE1 7PB
4. Visit the Jubilee Gardens – Want to take it down a notch and just enjoy the delights a summer day in London can provide? Walk around the Jubilee Gardens, situated right next to the London Eye, these gardens look out onto the Thames. Various entertainers, markets and events are held throughout the summer in these gardens, so be sure to explore on a sunny day.
Located: Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XX
5. Drinks at Gillray’s Steakhouse Restaurant & Bar in London – Secretly tucked away in the Marriott County Hall, this restaurant serves the best Aberdeen Angus steak and offers a delicious a mixture of classic and contemporary cocktails with a selection of over 100 gins. Enjoy your meal while looking over the Thames, London Eye and Big Ben. See their website here.
Located: London Marriott Hotel County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB
6. Go Underground – The nearest underground tube station to etc.venues County Hall is Waterloo. Once below ground, navigate the tube map and discover any corner of London just like a local! Come prepared and check out the tube map here!
Located: Waterloo Underground Station, York Rd, Lambeth, SE1 7ND
The two closest Tube stations are Waterloo and Westminster (see map below)
7. Enjoy a tipple at St. Stephen’s Tavern – This is the closest pub to Big Ben, located on the corner of the cobbled streets of London. A pub where it has been revealed that prime ministers Winston Churchill and Stanley Baldwin used to take a tipple! Immerse yourself in the history of London and enjoy your meal at this gem. See their website here.
Located: 10 Bridge Street, Westminster, London, SW1A 2JR
8. Visit Westminster Abbey – The Abbey is rich in thousands of years of history, as it has been the coronation church since 1066 and the final resting place of seventeen monarchs. Take advantage of the free audio guides with every individual ticket, showing you around the church for one hour.
Located: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean’s Yard, SW1P 3PA
9. Catch a show at National Theatre – Want to experience the theatrical life of London? Go see a show at the National Theatre! There are many fantastic plays and musicals on, while also offering a selection of restaurants and bars around the area, as the theatre is based right on the Thames. Check out what’s on!
Located: Upper Ground, South Bank, London SE1 9PX
10. Check out The London Dungeon – Take a walk on the wild side and embark on an exciting walk-through experience where you learn about London’s history and legends, all through a unique sensory experience. An amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects and stages will ensure this is one dungeon you’re sure to enjoy. Get your tickets here!
Located: County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB
Without further ado, go and explore!
Welcome to London Town.