Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tropicana Las Vegas provides a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip with world-class conference facilities just minutes from the airport and the perfect location to enjoy all Las Vegas has to offer.
After a complete South Beach-inspired transformation, this resort is now one of the best casino hotel properties receiving many awards including ‘Hotel of the Year’ (2015), ‘Best Hotel Rooms’ (2015), and ‘Best Hotel Room Value’ (2015) – what more could you ask for?
Pay for an experience, not just a room.
At UnGagged, we’re all about the unusual. The norm isn’t really our forte, so why should it be yours? From discussing covert methods in SEO and digital marketing during the event to creating a lively pub-like atmosphere at our networking events. We want our attendees to indulge in the unique experience of UnGagged, right down to where they rest their head at night.
Some of the most valuable things you will learn over the course of three or more days at UnGagged come from networking with speakers and your fellow attendees that you meet during coffee breaks, meals, elevator rides, and late night at the Tropicana Las Vegas’ hotel bar.
Plus, we have negotiated some fantastic group rates starting at $99 per night, it doesn’t get much better than that in Vegas especially when you think about all the benefits.
Benefits of staying at the Tropicana Las Vegas:
- Stay in the heart of the action! UnGagged and all networking events will be held in the hotel’s conference center, just an elevator ride away from the Club Tower rooms! Think of that extra 15-minute lie-in you could get or the ease of stepping into the elevator after an awesome networking event held in the hotel.
- Serendipitous meetings! Most of the conference attendees, speakers, sponsors and team are staying at the hotel. You never know who you will meet in the elevator and be able to deliver your pitch to.
- Fancy evening entertainment? Visit the casino, Laugh Factory, Tropicana Theater, or the Tropicana Lounge to wind down after an intense, thought-provoking day.
- Spoilt for choice on where to eat and drink? With 3 fantastic restaurants, including Robert Irvine’s Public House, and 3 bars to choose from all within the hotel – it’s likely you’ll ‘bump’ into other conference-goers at the lobby bars for easy schmoozing.
- Need to work? WiFi is included in the room rate, so no need to splurge on an extra $20 just to stay connected. Most rooms also offer an oversized working desk, to make it easy for you to get those hours in when you can.
The Tropicana Las Vegas is less than a six-minute drive from the McCarran International Airport, where there are regular internal United States flights and external flights from around the world.
The Las Vegas Monorail is a great way to beat the traffic and get from one end of The Strip to the other in just 10 minutes.
For exclusive vehicle travel to the venue, from $106 return, visit Presidential Limo Airport Transfers
You won’t struggle to find a taxi in Las Vegas. Each company has their own colours, if you wanted to book in advance we have outlined a select few below.